While cruising aboard the Cape May-Lewes Ferry should be a day of family fun, please make sure your children are safe during the voyage.
- Closely supervise your young children when boarding and disembarking. Hold their hand or guide them to use the handrail.
- Closely supervise children at the dock and terminal. Make sure they are away from the edge of the dock and hold their hand when boarding or alighting the ferry.
- Do not allow children to climb on or over railings or the dock or the ferry.
- Closely supervise children on board. The safest place for your children during the journey is seated beside you.
- It is extremely dangerous to stand on seats, or sit children on the rails or on your shoulders.
- For safety reasons, larger strollers should not block aisles or walkways.